“Great Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Not much to say, terrific food, very reasonable prices, friendly staff. I'd definitely return, and this is our second time, last time we pedaled through we ate here as well.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We love it, super yummy and fast friendly service. Open all day. Everything is handmade, with gultin free options

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I went here a few years ago, and it was not good at all. Then I decided to try again yesterday. Lets just say, until someone else takes it over I won't be back. I had pork won ton. It was made with obviously factory made frozen dumplings and they were almost totally uncooked, chewy and no filling inside at all. Well maybe you could have pulled some out with tweezers. I left half of the soup, not eatable at all. Next I had almond chicken. Same thing, I had to really pick around to find tiny bits of chicken, and all in all pretty tasteless. I ordered egg rolls, which never did arrive. waiter, which I also think must have been the owner, never came to see how the almond chicken was, instead brought the check and asked will there be anything else. I said "yes, make sure you cross off the egg rolls I ordered that never came" to which he replied "hum, guess the cook didn't see that". I said don't bother. Really, I didn't want more bad food. I just advise you, that there are NO chinese places to eat in Fort Bragg. Forget it, choose some other food. Also, it there was a lot of noise from out on the street and door was wide open and a cold day. I mentioned it, but they were not the least tuned in to customer comfort and left the door hanging open to the noise and cold.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Went here on a romantic trip with my husband who absolutely loves Chinese food. We were walking by and thought it would be so great to find a "hole in the wall" place with the best food we had ever had...boy were we horribly disappointed. The staff member who served us, who I tend to think was the owner because no one would hire him to be a server, was less than enthusiastic and seemed like it was more of a chore than his job to help us. We ordered cream cheese wontons that were less than boring, Sweet and Sour soup which tasted like a bowl of vinegar and lemon juice, Kung Pao Shrimp that had few tiny shrimps, and Chicken Chow Mein which was nothing special but the highlight of our meal to say the least. When the waiter came by to bring our entrees and noticed I had literally only taken one slurp of my soup I told him it was too sour to eat. He replied with "its Hot and SOUR soup" and still charged me for it. It was a generous helping of it and I would have loved to pay for it if it was edible on any level. How anyone could even serve it was beyond me.

Definitely look for another place to eat if you are looking for some hot food. I hear the Japanese restaurant around the corner is great.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Food was decent but the service was so slow we had to get our main course to go...