“Old fashioned pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Lots of toppings, heavy & hearty pizza to fill you up. Get it to go or sit in hard booths...

There are newer reviews for Bernillos Pizzeria

Reviewed November 16, 2011

We saw the good reviews and decided to give this place a try. I prefer to dine casually since we have a little 4 year old in tow. The place has a few booths if you want to dine in. The place is owned by a husband and wife. The wife takes the orders and the husband makes the pizzas. You can order your crust, thin, medium or thick. We ordered thick and it was perfect. Nice thick crust but still crisp at the bottom...perfection. They're also very generous with their toppings. The prices were very affordable. I was griping to my husband about how much the other Italian restaurant in town charged double the price of toppings. Bernilos is way more reasonable. We will definitely come back. The owners were also very friendly.

Reviewed September 15, 2010

This is without a doubt the best pizza in town. As a Fort Bragg local who has tried all the different pizzas in the area, I can honestly say this is the best. The restaurant is small but cozy and they do awesome take out as well as pizza by the slice at lunch.

Reviewed September 11, 2010

I had done a Google search for pizza in Fort Bragg and only two places came up; One was too "hoity-toity" and both were extremely packed and expensive. In doing a Google Maps search, Bernillo's came up so we drove by and it was less busy and looked much more relaxed so we decided to give it a try. From the friendliness of the owners Rick and Lori to the made-right-in-front-of-you homemade pizza (which was spectacular), this place is my new fave in town. I live in Santa Rosa but come up to Fort Bragg quite often. I will DEFINITELY return.

And actually we just got back....Full and satisfied. $23 dollars later, a veggie pizza and two salads will make for a great night's sleep :) Thanks, Bernillo's!!

Reviewed May 25, 2010

It seems like visitors in our little north coast town expect they will eat seafood -- which they certainly can get in a variety of restaurants. But if pizza sounds like the food of choice, there are two local places that I can recommend highly -- downtown it's Bernillos, just two blocks east of Highway One. The second choice is DAurelio's which is south of downtown along Franklin St. Both local, both great!