We were looking for a quiet peaceful getaway. This was not it. The room was very cute and we liked all the little touches but its very tiny and when you open the door to the room everyone can see you unless you are in the bathroom. Our biggest problem was the noise from the highway. It never stopped and was very noisy. We couldn't stay 2 nights and had to move. Not a peaceful place. The grounds were lovely but its right on the highway - no view, no ocean noise and no privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg