Stayed in this hotel for three nights as i was on a horseriding vacation nearby. While the cottages are quite small I found them to be very clean and comfortable. Bed was fantastic and the kitchen had a great big fridge and nice touches like complimentary popcorn. The room was also equipped with a DVD Player.
Complimentary Wifi was a fantastic plus and made this place the ideal place to stay for me .
It was also nice to step out of the cottage into the nice area in front.
Cottages are small though and I did feel that my car as much space as I had.
Nontheless I can recommend this place very much .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg