REALLY comfy beds, adorable kitchen, great bath products, and good location. Quiet (I am very fussy), except for the buoy, way out in the ocean.
Wonderful dinner at Mendo Bistro (Main & Redwood), and delicious breakfast at Laurel's Deli (Main & Laurel).
Fort Bragg is down to earth and lovely. We visited Mendocino, and it is gorgeous, but a little too twee for me. (Reminds me of Monterey vs. Carmel.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg