Wow! What a find! I'm almost reluctant to write this review because once the secret is out, it will be impossible to find an available room at Shoreline Cottages. Everything, from the decor to the toiletries to the room appointment to the cleanliness to the hot tub to the facilities on-site to the proximity to the beach--everything at Shoreline Cottages was perfect. We and our two kids didn't want to leave. Can't say enough good stuff about this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg