This was a last minute trip to the coast to enjoy some rare January sunshine. The Shoreline Cottages had very good reviews on Trip Advisor so we decided to give them a try. We had the Dolphin room with an electric fireplace and a kitchenette. The first thing we noticed is how clean the room and kitchen were. The queen bed was very comfortable. The room, kitchenette and bath were not large but were big enough not to feel cramped. Good working WiFi was an extra we didn't expect. The only "negative" is that the place is a bit hard to see when your driving down the highway - a bigger sign might help! At $81 per night in January this hotel was a great bargain. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg