The Shoreline Cottages offer a reasonable price clean room with all the ammenities plus special touches to make you feel right at home. The Hot Tub is private, clean and most of all inviting. Yes it is located along Hwy 1 and not next to the beach shore but it is only a short lovely walk from your room - nice walk with your room supplied Kona coffee in the morning or evening. There are many choices to choose from in Fort Bragg to stay, but I recommend you to choose Shorelone Cottages if you want a clean, peaceful and relaxing stay that allows pets.
Thanks Shoreline Cottages for making my entire parties stay in Fort Bragg such a pleasureable experience. Shoreline Cottages will always be my first choice in accomendations when I am in Fort Bragg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shoreline Cottages - where coastal history meets modern comfort. This beautiful property is located on Highway 1 - between Mendocino and Fort Bragg. It is adjacent to the beach and many regional attractions, including state parks, beaches, and more! The pet-friendly rooms include cottages with full kitchens and a queen bed (2 have fireplaces) and standard rooms with 2 queen beds, and are located around a lovely park area with trees, grass, and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Shoreline Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Cottages Hotel Fort Bragg
- Shoreline Hotel Fort Bragg