We stayed at the Farmhouse Inn for 3 nights recently and had a wonderful experience. We had originally booked Cottage #8, but when we got there we were told it was being renovated. They informed us we had been upgraded to Room 9 which was a new room in the main house. Room 9 was very elegant. I will say the bedroom itself is not that big, but was very plush. The bed was extremely comfortable and they had even put flat screen TV's in the room. The bathroom in this room was amazing. It had a hug bathtub was that 2 three tiered and a huge shower with 2 rain shower heads. You have to see the bathroom to believe it. The innkeepers did a wonderful job of designing this room.
On top of great sleeping arrangements, the food at Farmhouse is fantastic. Breakfast was a 2 course meal every morning. You can dine inside or sit outside on the patio. We also had dinner at the restaurant located in the Inn. It is pricey but worth every penny. It was by far the best meal we had while in the Russian River Valley and SF. My wife had the steak and I had their signature dish, Rabbit. Both entrees were delicious. But the best part was the chocolate souffle. I have never tested a desert this fantastic. Props to the chef at the restaurant.
The location of the Farm House Inn is perfect to explore the Russian River Valley wineries. Between the INN and Healdsburg, there are countless number of wineries to visit. Most of them are smaller operations which provide you with excellent attention.
We would highly recommend staying at the Farmhouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma, the Farmhouse experience is an authentic wine country haven of stylish comfort, hand crafted amenities, and attention to every detail. We are surrounded by world class wineries and 100's of acres of vineyards. Our unique West County locations offers an incredible wine country experience with the added benefits of the majestic redwood forest and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast all within miles of the resort. With only 25 rooms we pride ourselves on the Inn’s intimacy and privacy, creating a feeling of visiting a private estate. Once at the resort you can enjoy our 11 year awarded Michelin-starred restaurant featuring the best of Sonoma dining and surrender to our Farm-to-Table Spa with customized, hand crafted rituals using ingredients from our fruit, flower and herb gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn Forestville, CA - Sonoma County