If you enjoy feeling like you have the run of the place, and that you're practically the only couple around, stay at the Farmhouse Inn during the week. I guess it's the small size - only about 10 rooms, or perhaps it's because the staff is attentive, but not too attentive, that makes this such a nice getaway. Sure, hit the area wineries, but don't forget to spend some time at the pool. Each time we did, we were the only people in sight, during the day and at night. I got the strange sensation that we owned the place. If only. I highly recommend this place to anyone who likes to eat well (the restaurant is beyond compare) and wants to sleep it off in a really, really, really, comfortable bed. We're definitely going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County