Recently my husband and I had the food fortune to stay at the Farmhouse Inn in Forestville, Ca. Until then, my husband disliked bed and breakfast inns but he has completely changed his mind since our stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
The setting is beautiful. Quite rural, quiet and peaceful, still close to everything. The staff is pleasant and very helpful with making plans to do things in the area.
The dining is sensational. Breakfast is the finest I have had at any hotel or inn. Dinner is an experience not to be missed whether you are staying there or not. Supurb!
All in all, a wonderful experience and one we plan to repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County