My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Farmhouse Inn. We stayed in one of the rooms in the new "barn" building. It was spacious with a huge luxurious bathroom that had heated floors and all the amenities. The complimentary soap and bath salts were put to good use. There was a nice patio but we didn't use it as the weather was a bit rainy. I do think the room was close to their water/septic pond with a slight waft of the smell when outside. We at at the restaurant for dinner and had a wonderful special meal. The breakfasts were almost equally as wonderful and the scone we had will not be long remembered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County