My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Farmhouse Inn. We stayed in one of the rooms in the new "barn" building. It was spacious with a huge luxurious bathroom that had heated floors and all the amenities. The complimentary soap and bath salts were put to good use. There was a nice patio but we didn't use it as the weather was a bit rainy. I do think the room was close to their water/septic pond with a slight waft of the smell when outside. We at at the restaurant for dinner and had a wonderful special meal. The breakfasts were almost equally as wonderful and the scone we had will not be long remembered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn Forestville, CA - Sonoma County