This is really a great place for couples! One of the few you can still find in the area of this quality.
Since my first review, we've visited the Farmhouse two more time and stayed in the barn. Both times we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. On our second visit, the restaurant wasn't open but on our third it was. We decided to give it a second chance and had a wonderful veggie meal. Many of our fellow diners had the rabbit, a Farmhouse signature dish, and raved about good it was.
One of the major pluses of the Farmhouse is the pool. It is a regular pool with both deep and shallow ends (not one of those 3 foot jobs). This meant we could just float around without scrapping our feet on the bottom.
The staff is one of the best we've seen and provides first-rate service.
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County