I recently stayed at Farmhouse Inn. The restaurant is excellent. The inn is, however, in my view far over-priced for what it is. We upgraded to a Barn room for USD 100 more. It supposedly sells for USD 800. The room was very nice and spacious, but not worth USD 800. My basis of comparison is the Mandarin, Four Seasons, Oberoi, etc. There is also terrible road noise that goes late into the evening - on the grounds (not in our room).
The staff is not particularly welcoming. They act like they are doing you a favour - a condescending attitude I've often found in the Bay Area, frankly. For breakfast, they told us they didn't do espresso and that we were the first people who have ever asked for one. Really, what an attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn Forestville, CA - Sonoma County