It was a busy event weekend in Sonoma and the Farmhouse Inn was a serene oasis away from the wine tasting crowds. The inn is conveniently located near numerous wineries and activities such as enjoying the coast, hiking in the Armstrong redwoods, or canoeing on the Russian River. Guests traveling from Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, or Portland can fly into the small Sonoma County airport, minutes from the inn, eliminating the traffic and drive up from the Bay area airports.
I spent three nights in a cozy and comfortable Heritage cottage. What did I enjoy? Let’s see… celebratory champagne, an attentive concierge team, inviting accommodations, indulging bath soaps/scrubs, a relaxing in-room sauna, tasty turn down cookies and s’mores by the fire pit, farm fresh breakfasts complete with handmade mugs, a Michelin Star worthy dinner, friendly cats, well-tended gardens, and awesome winery partners (Lambert Bridge). It's all about service and attention to detail at the Farmhouse Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County