My husband and I have stayed in the same room within the barn every time we've visited Farmhouse Inn. We are in love with this place! The rooms are beautiful with heated tile floors, steam room, large tub and a double sided fireplace going between your room and a secluded patio. But what sets this place apart is the little details, house made soaps and body scrubs, music playing in your room upon arrival and REAL keys for the door.
While you're not within walking distance you are still close to a lot of wineries, a great paved bike trail and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma, the Farmhouse experience is an authentic wine country haven of stylish comfort, hand crafted amenities, and attention to every detail. We are surrounded by world class wineries and 100's of acres of vineyards. Our unique West County locations offers an incredible wine country experience with the added benefits of the majestic redwood forest and the breathtaking Sonoma Coast all within miles of the resort. With only 25 rooms we pride ourselves on the Inn’s intimacy and privacy, creating a feeling of visiting a private estate. Once at the resort you can enjoy our 11 year awarded Michelin-starred restaurant featuring the best of Sonoma dining and surrender to our Farm-to-Table Spa with customized, hand crafted rituals using ingredients from our fruit, flower and herb gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn Forestville, CA - Sonoma County