From the moment we arrived at The Farmhouse, and were greeted warmly with a glass of rose, to when we left 3 days later, we felt completely welcomed and pampered. No detail was overlooked, and the food was amazing. We upgraded to a Barn luxury room, and it was worth it. The decor, bedding, even the coffee table books were perfect. I was celebrating my 50th birthday, and there were two (delicious) cupcakes and a card waiting in our room. Dinner in the restaurant was wonderful, and the sommelier was very helpful. Every staff member was absolutely lovely (including Charlotte and Jasper, the farm cats). We didn't take advantage of the spa this trip, but definitley will next time. The Farmhouse Inn is the ideal place for a special getaway of any sort. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very intimate and romantic boutique hotel in heart of Sonoma Napa Wine Country. Michelin starred restaurant and spa on site. A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and redecorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County