My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the Farmhouse Inn. We researched places to stay in the wine country and kept coming across great reviews for the Farmhouse. It did not disappoint! We have enjoyed many nice hotels and inns but this one tops the list. The customer service is outstanding! My husband worked with the concierge before our arrival to set up a guided wine tasting tour which was fabulous. The suite was beautiful. We stayed in the barn. We could not have asked for a more peaceful, romantic environment to celebrate our anniversary. The restaurant is exquisite - the food was delicious. Breakfast at the restaurant is included in your stay. It is fresh and well worth it! We would definitely make a return visit to the Farmhouse Inn and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County