It is a hotel suffice for nature lovers who love being outdoors. We ended up just sleeping and bathing at the hotel since most of our time was spent enjoying the natural beauties of Perlis
1. It is stone throw away from the Seafood Eatery of Kuala Perlis.
2. Ample spacious parking. Even the newbie drivers can park blind-folded.
3. Nice, cooperative staff.
1. Clogged pipe from the bath tub. Fix the plumbing. Yes, your water pressure is low but low water pressure is not so yucky as immersing your feet in the ever-so-slowly-flowing water out of the bath tub. Double yucky if you have to shower longer due to low water pressure but it also means that you have to leave your feet longer in the soapy yucky water i the bath tub. I ended up showering outside of the tub. :(
1. Get a fan for each room. The personal air conditioner provided in each room could cost a bunch if handled by the guests who are not sensitive in preserving the ozone layer. One can turn the air conditioner on while keeping the doors to the balcony open. A fan could save the hotel a bunch of the electricity bill. A use of fan would also reduce the energy needed to cool off the room faster.
- Also Known As:
- Putra Brasmana Hotel Perlis/Kuala Perlis