As a person who finds it hard to completely relax this place worked for me. After 3 days I was so relaxed I could have fallen to sleep wherever I was. This is not like me. I think it all started with the airport transfer. Ok it maybe a 90 minute drive but the vehicle was so comfortable and the facilities and service from the driver was perfect. It was like riding in a stretch limo. On arrival you are greeted and checked in like you are some type of superstar. We had a room with an outdoor spa on the balcony. Again perfect. The organic flavour is not too much as I was expecting it to be pushed onto you but it wasn't. All facilities were run well. The poolside was overwhelming with great facilities such as your own cabana and the service was great. The restaurants were great, the one by the pool was laid back and again great service, breakfast in the tea room (for spa room people only) was to die for, it was like a buffet but with table service. The fine dining French restaurant was 5 star, great food and brilliant service. The spa facilities are the best I have ever seen, having seen many around the world. You are well and truly treated like royalty. Then there is the staff, they could not do more for you, they were there when you needed them and not sighted when not wanted. Customer service was A-plus. The F&B Manager was such a delight to talk with and his service skills could not be faulted and so to the Director of Ops, both tried and successfully to make you feel very welcome. So I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to relax and appreciate the good things in life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is World’s First Organic Wellness Destination Spa Resort situated majestically amidst a 150-million-year-old tropical rainforest • It is modelled after an 11th century medieval ‘Hault Koesnigburg’ castle in Alsace, France • The Chateau boasts 200 elegant rooms and suites • A premier spa destination where guests are offered the highest and uncompromising levels of service in their quest for a lifestyle transformation • Finest and most splendid array of organic products to relish guests from renowned organic toiletries to organic linen • Exquisite organic wine and beer while adoring fresh organic fruits and delights. Organic nourishment to incite pleasures • The Chateau prides itself on providing its guests with unprecedented organic gourmet dining experiences that will delight even the sharpest of palates • Spa sanctuary: The Chateau offers a definitive organic destination spa ritual that is an integral part of the experience at its European inspired, state-of-the-art spa, La Sante • The intuitive spa personnel who deliver personalized therapies and programs that are designed to meet individual needs and health goals ranging from body pampering, beauty, anti-stress, body cleansing, fitness, weight loss, and most interestingly the couple retreat, whilst also offering gentle guidance in the areas of nutrition and exercise • La Sante is the first to offer its clientele the use of illusive European thermal facilities which include a herbal infused sauna chamber, salt grotto or mud chamber, and a Soap Brush/Aquaveda heated bed with automatic body scrub facilities • With the resort’s quintessential focus on progressive well being and vitality, The Chateau is not only a retreat that embraces holistic ideas and relaxing principles but one that defines the eminent journey towards wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Spa And Organic Wellness Resort
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Hotel Bentong District
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort Malaysia/Bukit Tinggi