I had a very pleasant and surprised stay in The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort during 11-13 Feb, 2013. From upon arriving at the airport the transport pick up arranged to receiving the guest at the visitor's reception lounge, concierge, servers in restaurants, I was really impressed the way they took the extra effort to ensure my comfort. The room was spacious and clean and the surrounding of the hotel is kept clean at all time. I especially love the cooling corner and spa lounge as it is very cosy and peaceful where I can read my book listening to the bird chirping. i enjoyed the spa massage, the walk around the hotel, the activity and facilities happening on the hill. I will recommend would-be married couples to consider staying in this resort, hosting their wedding ceremony there. Overall it is an excellent service, food and stay here. I will recommend that it is worth to experience and relax in this resort. A pity that 3D2N stay was too short for me, I should hv stayed another night. Thank you Alan Billy-the Front office manager, who is so conscientious to ensure that the driver will sent me to the airport on time to catch my plane back. And thank you Jeyel for so attentive to my dining needs throughout the dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is World’s First Organic Wellness Destination Spa Resort situated majestically amidst a 150-million-year-old tropical rainforest • It is modelled after an 11th century medieval ‘Hault Koesnigburg’ castle in Alsace, France • The Chateau boasts 200 elegant rooms and suites • A premier spa destination where guests are offered the highest and uncompromising levels of service in their quest for a lifestyle transformation • Finest and most splendid array of organic products to relish guests from renowned organic toiletries to organic linen • Exquisite organic wine and beer while adoring fresh organic fruits and delights. Organic nourishment to incite pleasures • The Chateau prides itself on providing its guests with unprecedented organic gourmet dining experiences that will delight even the sharpest of palates • Spa sanctuary: The Chateau offers a definitive organic destination spa ritual that is an integral part of the experience at its European inspired, state-of-the-art spa, La Sante • The intuitive spa personnel who deliver personalized therapies and programs that are designed to meet individual needs and health goals ranging from body pampering, beauty, anti-stress, body cleansing, fitness, weight loss, and most interestingly the couple retreat, whilst also offering gentle guidance in the areas of nutrition and exercise • La Sante is the first to offer its clientele the use of illusive European thermal facilities which include a herbal infused sauna chamber, salt grotto or mud chamber, and a Soap Brush/Aquaveda heated bed with automatic body scrub facilities • With the resort’s quintessential focus on progressive well being and vitality, The Chateau is not only a retreat that embraces holistic ideas and relaxing principles but one that defines the eminent journey towards wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Hotel Bentong District
- The Chateau Spa And Organic Wellness Resort
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort Malaysia/Bukit Tinggi