“Terrible service”

Redbrick Pizza
Description: Fire roasted pizza
Description: Fire roasted pizza
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had horrible service tonight at red brick, north fontana. My pizza was wrong, and I waited 30 minutes for my hot wings. Tiana is the reason why I will never return to red brick.

I received my pizza right away. It didn't look like what I ordered, it was my first time there so I figured 'maybe this is what it's supposed to look like.' It had bacon on it, I didn't order that. It didn't have pepperoni or sausage, like I ordered. There was only red peppers, even though I asked for red and green peppers. My tomatoes were cold when I asked for them to be cooked & there was parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. The pizza was still good, and I figured 'why complain or get it remade if it taste good? It'll be a waste, and I wouldn't wanna be that annoying demanding guest, so what the heck. I got over it and just ate it anyway.

By the time my fiancé and I finished 'our' medium pizza our wings still were not ready. I looked at the time, it was already 8:46pm. My receipt showed that I ordered at 8:21 pm. It had already been nearly 30 minutes! I couldn't believe it. I got up to ask about my wings(which were just sitting off to the side getting cold) Tiana said "they are right here. We made a mistake and gave you the wrong pizza." I told her, "I noticed, but it's ok. It was still good." She then said with an attitude, "you should have told me. Now those people have to wait." I was so shocked that I was being blamed. I told her "this isn't a mistake I made, after all you brought that pizza to my table." She said back, "well, your wings are ready." I walked back to my table. She was on her way to bring me my wings but rudely decided to stop at the other guests table first to talk to them; forcing me to wait even longer for my wings while they were getting colder.
By the time I got my wings, I just wanted to leave. I was disgusted by her terrible customer service. I was completely unsatisfied. I went up to get caps for my ranch cups and a Togo box.

I asked her, "excuse me, what's your name?" She paused, "why?" I was shocked! She refused to tell me her name. I repeated myself asking for her name. She then snapped with a defensive tone in her voice, "why, do you have a problem?" I said, "actually, you know what there is a problem. Tell me your name." She paused, started to walk away and told me "I'll just let my manager know." I told her, "actually, let me talk to your manager myself." She said there was no manager. So then I asked "well, what's corporate's number?" She just stayed quiet, walked back towards me and handed me a business card with the manager number and email address. She started to walk away from me, and mumbled something under her breath. I said "I didn't hear you. Who's number is this on the card?" She said, "it's my managers number." She had a disgusting attitude and a dirty look on her face and just walked to the back while I was still talking to her. She still failed to tell me her name and corporates number. I did not even get to ask for a Togo box.
I waited in the front, and then the other worker came to the front so I asked him for it instead. I asked him for her name. He told me what it was. I told him, "Good that's the 'ambassadors' name on my receipt." He was kind and apologetic. She stayed in the back the rest of the time. This was the first time I ever went to a Red Brick, and it's the last! The food was great, but Tiana's service and attitude was unfathomable. I took great offense to her work ethic. Worst customer service I have ever received, by far.

1  Thank Sabrina H
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This restaurant is now closed. When it first opened, the pizza's were great! I enjoyed coming here at least once a week, for lunch, to enjoy a great pizza. Sad to say, towards the end before this restaurant closing, the pizza were not good anymore, and the service started to stink. I kept getting a little queasy, mild food poison, after eating here. I stopped going. I guess other customers stop going too.

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

the pizza at redbrick is my favorite thin-crust pizza by far. everything i've ever gotten there has been perfectly flavorful and the crust is nice and crispy! they're great about gluten-free options too: very knowledgeable about Celiacs and their gfree crust is one of the better ones out there. true, it's not the cheapest slice of pizza to be found, but it's one of the best!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Pizza was good, but I thought it was kind of expensive for the quality. Try the smoked sausage pizza, very good.