This restaurant is now closed. When it first opened, the pizza's were great! I enjoyed coming here at least once a week, for lunch, to enjoy a great pizza. Sad to say, towards the end before this restaurant closing, the pizza were not good anymore, and the service started to stink. I kept getting a little queasy, mild food poison, after eating here. I stopped going. I guess other customers stop going too.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.