“Lots of shrimp to choose from”

Shrimp House- Fontana
Ranked #63 of 209 Restaurants in Fontana
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are casual, comfortable, simple, and family operated for over 48 years. If you're tired of the typical chain dining experience, give the little guy a try! Our daily hand - breaded, huge jumbo shrimp, will haunt your taste buds for the rest of your days. Soon you will join generations of Shrimp House fanatics. You'll find a variety of dishes; seafood, steak, chicken, and pasta, that we offer at the Shrimp House. Stop on by to partake in some of the most delicious seafood that you've ever tasted!
Riverside, CA
“Lots of shrimp to choose from”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

A very nice place with a friendly staff serving a great variety of seafood dishes---primarily shrimp.
I had the garlic shrimp and my wife had the scampi. The garlic sauce could use less butter and more garlic.
The New England Clam Chowder was very tasty as was the Mexican Style Bay Shrimp Cocktail. Lots of good French Fries and tasty Cole Slaw on the side.
Reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank asteinharter

Crestline, California
“Excellent food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I recently eat here with my co workers for lunch. WOW! Excellent food!!!!! We all ordered their lunch specials, which includes a side salad, or clam chowder, and a side. My large fried shrimp with rice pilaf, was excellent!!! Nice and crunchy, the shrimp tasted great. Everybody in my group really enjoyed their dishes. I think on my next visit, I will order their grilled Alaska fish plate. It looked really good. Service was nice and friendly. The food is really good, and less then $10 bucks!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank flyboymlc

Been to Shrimp House- Fontana? Share your experiences!