“THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! plain and simple :)”
Review of Joe's Mexican Food

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 2, 2008

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! plain and simple :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor Member
Fontana Ca
Reviewed March 14, 2006

The best taquitos in Southern California! I used to think Olvera Street was the best, but Joe's has them beat and I am a native Angelino - 60 years old!
And their bean and cheese burritos are are just as good.
I bring friends and relatives here all the time - some have driven straight to Joe's from LAX!
There are always people in line and they are very busy during lunch hour. Very popular with the locals.

Reviewed April 30, 2005

I asked for soft tacos along with several other items. When the order came, they were hard shell tacos. When I complained they said it was too bad but that's the only way they make them. They did not apologize or offer a refund. They just took my money and told me to go on. I have not been back since and tell my friends to stay away. You can't trust them.

1  Thank ralphh909

Been to Joe's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!