“Vegas fior Kids”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The pizza is better than you think, the entertainment, mechanical puppets that clickity clack and are usually damaged, not so great, but great entertainment to watch little children freak out when they see them. This is the equivalent of a cheesy, low level Las Vegas casino, for your kids! They play the slots til the moneys gone then trade in the tickets for a plastic spider ring. All in good fun. Skeeball! ooooh yeeeaaaaa!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

It was very hot on May 11th 2013. Inside was even hotter the atmosphere was hot sticky and terrible, the game guy told me they couldn't fix the temp, but overall it was expensive. The plus was staff was very sweet I believe it was Andrew and Rudy, they were great with the kids and very fun

1  Thank Breeze3237
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We love Chuck E Cheese. We've had multiple birthday parties here. It's always reasonably priced, the staff are friendly, and helpful. The games are great. The play area is clean. I feel lucky to have Chuck E Cheese near my home.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

It's not really pizza...it's a bunch of games for the little kids. Our kids are over it.

Reviewed September 5, 2008

Geared towards children, but the pizza is so good that my boyfriend and I like to go there sometimes on our own!

1  Thank briterz815