“Great mojo potatoes!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Crestline, California
“Great mojo potatoes!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Every now and then, I 'll go eat lunch at Shakey's. Pizza is average, not not bad, but, I go for their mojo potatoes, they are very good! Their baked chicken is pretty good too. So I don't feel like a gluten in excess, I'll have a salad too, which, the lettuce always seems to be fresh and crisp.

• Visited May 2013

Fontana, California
“Fried Chicken and Mojo Potatoes”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

It should be called Shakey's Fried Chicken and Mojo Potatoes. The pizza is just ok, but I enjoy their fried chicken and mojo potatoes much more. Been to lots of soccer, judo and swimming team parties here. They keep the place clean and offer decent service.

Visited November 2012
San Bernardino, California
“Best pizza restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My best friend and her husband took me, my husband, daughter and son-in-law here for the first time for our after Christmas get together.It is a huge restaurant and we got the lunch buffet.They offer a salad bar, many types of pizza, chicken and different kinds of potatoes.The food is excellent and they give you a clean plate every time you go back for seconds.The manager is a very nice man.My friend brings out-of-town guests here who come for retiree meetings.Groups can have lunch here as well. It is located below the 10 freeway by the Target store.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Shakey's? Share your experiences!