All reviews nice room within walking distance coffee maker next morning starbucks beds jacuzzi carpet hampton clerk refrigerator
Reviewed June 1, 2018

upon arising on your property on April 21th the front person Nancy was very poor service told me I didn't have anything in my name or my husband name, I gave her my booking and pin number, she said I couldn't help you, I call the booking office and she call Nancy and I waiting on the line, then said go back in and ask Nancy the manager owner,she was very poor for service at the front desk, from my understanding, on the Monday 22nd I spoke with Marie and explain all my concern she was a great lister, and said I will have the manager to call me with all my concern.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable , clean, cozy. I was happy to have a full tub , refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, in-door swimming pool , jacuzzi, and weight room . The front staff were kind. My only negative is I do not never remember ever having to pay for my room in full at check in , instead of at check out .

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Stayed 18 April 2018 thru and departed on 22 April 2018. Stayed in room 106 for two days and room 112 the other two days. At 6 pm on the third day, we were moved to room 112 because the bathroom sink backed up with sewage and over ran the sink and the floor and filled two buckets with sewage and still overflowed onto the floor and into the carpet. (It was solid black sewage - really stunk). The duty manager moved us to room 112, right next to the elevator. I talked to the owner/manager the next day and he blew us off. Never tried to compensate us for the stench or the inconvenience of having to move. I we had not been there when this happened, the room and the carpets would have been really ruined and our personal stuff would also have been ruined. The owner had someone come in the next day and clean up the mess and shampoo the carpets, but the bacteria and mold that could be in that carpet cannot be removed by shampooing, it needs more work. If you stay here, do not stay in room 106 nor 112, stinky and noisy. Management doesn't care. It's all about the bucks.

Room Tip: don't stay here, find another hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank gaineygolf
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

But looks can be deceiving. Room and beds were small. Not very comfortable. Not to mention, the staff was quite rude in the evening, especially the woman manager, didn’t get her name. There were boogers on the wall near the sink and inside the bathroom. Pretty gross. Also, there were homeless people roaming the property at night around the back towards freeway side and staff didn’t care to tell them to leave. Didn’t feel safe. Only good thing was the indoor pool. We will skip this hotel next time we are in town. Not worth the price.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Signage isn't great...there's a tall sign, and one near the road --- but nothing to identify "Comfort Inn" at the entrance to the hotel itself. It was OK but nothing special. There's a lot of wasted space in the lobby near the check-in desk. Check-in process seems cumbersome and slow...especially compared to Hampton that you flash an ID and they hand you a prepared key.

Refurbished hotels tell their age usually by the elevator -- this one is a little creaky and didn't smell great. Inside the room, the hot water at the sink blew mostly air, very unusual. Beds and towels were clean, and lots of channels on the TV. Relics of the past included a mirrored closet door, mounted bottle opener and heat lamp in bathroom.

Breakfast was nicely presented, but again a signage issue, several people couldn't locate the diminutive trash "slot" in the counter.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business