All reviews great hotel business center san bernardino room was clean shopping and restaurants business traveler front desk staff early check easy access home away from home would definitely stay here again fortuna hgi kaiser freeway ontario accommodations
Reviewed January 27, 2011

It is so suprising that this hotel, not in major city, should have the best service anywhere. Hilton worldwide should use it to tach staff everywhere how to treat customers. From the efficient and friendly GM to the great catering manager to the front desk staff and food servers, everyone at this hotel goes out of their wayvto be helpful and to make us feel welcome. Thank you Rhona, Fiorella and team.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank JonathanB
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2011

A big THANK YOU! for taking time to share your thoughts on our team, we love hearing from our valued guests. We will continue to work hard in providing exceptional service and express our gratitude for you choosing to stay with us. Thank you, Rhonda Gharib, General Manager

Reviewed January 24, 2011

I was up in Fontana for business and decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn since it was close to my destination. The hotel was very clean and well taken care of. I have to say that this was actually the most comfortable hotel bed I had ever slept in. The shower was also fantastic. It drained quickly, it had plenty of hot water and the best pressure I have ever experienced in a hotel. I was very impressed by this hotel in this aspect. The cleaning crew was very nice and always had the room in tip-top shape by the time I returned for the day. Someone else mentioned the front lobby staff as being extremely nice and helpful. I can't say the same however. Although they were courteous, they never really made you feel welcomed. It was almost as if they just wanted their shift to be over. One other thing that was a big negative about this hotel was the lack of a complimentary morning breakfast...I mean even a continental breakfast would have been great just to get you up and going. They do have a restaurant in the lobby however something quick and easy would have been awesome. I was too busy to try out the pool and the gym but they were clean and looked enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this hotel if your ever in the Fontana area,

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DistantLights
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2011

On behalf of the team we appreciate you sharing your kind comments regarding your stay. Often I hear from our guests they are very happy with the front office team and I apologize this wasn't the case during your stay. I will share your feedback with them in hopes when you return, they are able to provide you with a more welcoming experience as all our guests should receive. As with all Hilton Garden Inn's we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, but do offer a la carte items so one does not have to pay the entire meal, I apologize if this was not mentioned to you. Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and recommending us as well. Kind regards, Rhonda Gharib - General Manager

Reviewed December 28, 2010

I stayed at the Fontana HGI on December 27 and 28, 2010. I regret to say that I do not have all the names of the staff who were on duty during my visit. But I am not sure that matters as they were all wonderful. Granted, it is the holiday season and the occupancy is low but sometimes in a hotel that means there is no service. Not so here. The manager, Rhonda, and every person I had contact with was amazing. The hotel is very clean. It is new but simple. As most of a review of a hotel is subjective, I cannot make any global pronouncements. But if you are looking for a nice place near the Ontario airport where by all appearances every effort to enhance your comfort is made, this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 34pancakes
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2010

Thank you very much for taking time to recognize our team, we appreciate the kind comments and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel before and enjoyed it. But this time I tried to get a better rate by using the advance purchase fare. Big mistake! An emergency arose and I had to cancel my trip. The Garden Inn refused me a refund or a credit toward a future stay.

By trying to get a decent rate ($118/night + tax for 1 person, not exactly cheap) I ended up losing almost $400 for a 3-night reservation. Even the airlines aren't that cold! I will look for something else next time I travel.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank asheville_jeff
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2010

I am sorry you were unable to cancel your reservation, Advance Purchase has changed some of their policies and I am happy to assit you if there is something we can do. I hope it doesn't deter you experiencing our hospitality should you return to the area and apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

This is a nearly new Hilton Garden Inn in the middle of Fontana. While Fontana may not have many redeeming qualities (sorry to those that live there), if you find yourself needing to stay the night in Fontana, then this is a great place to stay.

As a new hotel, everything about this place is nice. The rooms have all the latest gear you'd expect---flat screen TV, etc. The breakfast in the restaurant is actually very good and as was the service. Check in and out was quick, and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Travel-Fan-10101
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

Thank you so much for taking time to write a nice review of our hotel! Our team takes great pride in providing our guests with a comfortable and welcoming experience and I appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Kind regards,