All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness centersan bernardinoroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsbusiness travelerfront desk staffearly checkeasy accesshome away from homewould definitely stay here againfortunahgikaiserfreewayontarioaccommodations
Reviewed December 28, 2010

I stayed at the Fontana HGI on December 27 and 28, 2010. I regret to say that I do not have all the names of the staff who were on duty during my visit. But I am not sure that matters as they were all wonderful. Granted, it is the holiday season and the occupancy is low but sometimes in a hotel that means there is no service. Not so here. The manager, Rhonda, and every person I had contact with was amazing. The hotel is very clean. It is new but simple. As most of a review of a hotel is subjective, I cannot make any global pronouncements. But if you are looking for a nice place near the Ontario airport where by all appearances every effort to enhance your comfort is made, this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 34pancakes
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2010

Thank you very much for taking time to recognize our team, we appreciate the kind comments and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel before and enjoyed it. But this time I tried to get a better rate by using the advance purchase fare. Big mistake! An emergency arose and I had to cancel my trip. The Garden Inn refused me a refund or a credit toward a future stay.

By trying to get a decent rate ($118/night + tax for 1 person, not exactly cheap) I ended up losing almost $400 for a 3-night reservation. Even the airlines aren't that cold! I will look for something else next time I travel.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank asheville_jeff
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2010

I am sorry you were unable to cancel your reservation, Advance Purchase has changed some of their policies and I am happy to assit you if there is something we can do. I hope it doesn't deter you experiencing our hospitality should you return to the area and apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

This is a nearly new Hilton Garden Inn in the middle of Fontana. While Fontana may not have many redeeming qualities (sorry to those that live there), if you find yourself needing to stay the night in Fontana, then this is a great place to stay.

As a new hotel, everything about this place is nice. The rooms have all the latest gear you'd expect---flat screen TV, etc. The breakfast in the restaurant is actually very good and as was the service. Check in and out was quick, and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Travel-Fan-10101
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

Thank you so much for taking time to write a nice review of our hotel! Our team takes great pride in providing our guests with a comfortable and welcoming experience and I appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

I must tell everyone about the Hilton Garden Inn in Fontana Ca. The general manager Rhonda Gharib actually picked me up at the airport in Ontario. US Air as normal was on time by thier standard, which is to say anything less than 20 min is on time. Makes me wish I had flown SWA but more about them another time. What was so shocking to me was that Viren Singh at the front desk called me on my cell to ask was I ok since I had called for the shuttle before my arrival given the fact that US Air said they would be on time. Rhonda was there to pick me up in the shuttle and wanted to make sure that they did not leave me behind. You would not dream that a hotel could care that much for a customer. I wish there was more I could do than just say thank you.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jcsprg
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

Thank you so much for taking time to recognize the hotel, Viren as well as myself. All of our team members take great pride in the hotel and appreciate the kind thoughts you shared, we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed July 27, 2010

We've been staying here since this hotel opened a few years back and it's great for families. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, pool and hot tub wonderful. Love the 24-hour pantry, you can get emergency items in a pinch. however, there's also a Target right down the street. Rooms are spacious and comfy. Restaurant serves okay food, breakfast will fill you up til lunch. Hotel very close to freeway but still fairly quiet; for us it was a plus. Airport is nearby, so you will hear planes every now and then.. but overall, we LOVE this hotel and wouldn't go anywhere else! :)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2010

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we love to hear them and I'll pass along to the team. We appreciate you taking time to review us online and hope to serve you again soon!