All reviews great hotel business center san bernardino room was clean shopping and restaurants business traveler front desk staff early check easy access home away from home would definitely stay here again fortuna hgi kaiser freeway ontario accommodations
Reviewed December 8, 2017

I stay at this location 2-3 times/month always happy with the arrival, departure, service, hospitality, room service, quality of food and helpfulness of employees. I chose to stay at this location although i have the choice of staying other hilton locations nearby.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Good Afternoon Mehdi M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana. I am happy to hear that you had a wonder stay and positive experience.

We hope to have you at our hotel again.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I had a late check in and the desk clerk was very accommodating I was in my room within 10 minutes I have stayed here numerous times for business and I will continue to do so. The beds are extremely comfortable and I am always very satisfied with the rooms

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Good Afternoon 236gaylek,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana!

We appreciate your feedback on our new beds, I will share your comments with our staff.

We hope to see you next time your in town.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Have stayed here twice with a team. Staff does a great job, breakfast is excellent, room rates make travel affordable, location is close to Ontario Airport, restaurants, and local colleges/universities. Staff is fantastic, room is clean, housekeeping is helpful, bar pours a big glass of wine! Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Good Morning KRFLovesHiking,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana and taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a wonder stay and positive experience with our staff.

We hope to have you at our hotel again.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

I have stayed here many times. There aren't Hilton Brands in downtown Riverside so the Fontana location is close and works (about a 20 minute drive). Staff are very helpful and everything works. There are a few parks nearby for walking and exercise. All of the staff members were helpful and nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Good Morning jeffreysR2911IE,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana!

We appreciate your feedback on our excellent customer service, I will share your comments with our staff.

We hope to see you next time your in town.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Very Rude un accommodating staff no glass cups in room no late check out option very rude maids they do not even offer a late check out option which is very absurd I wud not recommended staying there if u want courteous people attending to u!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank carly m
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Good Morning carly m,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
I am sorry again for the inconveniences that we have caused and I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.