All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness centersan bernardinoroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsbusiness travelerfront desk staffearly checkeasy accesshome away from homewould definitely stay here againfortunahgikaiserfreewayontarioaccommodations
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I took the suggestion of another colleague to stay at this property for an event that I was a part of at Auto Club Speedway. The location is approximately 15 minutes from the facility. Very friendly staff. Good food. Full Bar. Clean Rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Greetings conrads731,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana and for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Cynthia L.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I like this hotel no quite as convenient as Ontario but what's 10 minutes more. Restaurant is fantastic, alway changing things up on the menu. Staff is great all around and rooms are clean. Worth the extra little drive if you are visiting Ontario for business.

Good Afternoon H2120NXraymondc,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana!

We appreciate your feedback on our Garden Grille & Bar, I will share your comments with our staff.

We hope to see you next time your in town.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The overall property was immaculate as was so was our room. Lots of space. We’ve stayed there several times now and have been happy with each visit. Very quiet location and the hospitable staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Welcome Back I539TEdianew,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay.

We hope to see you back on your next visit to Fontana!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Always look forward to staying at this hotel. Friendly staff, good food and nice little bar to unwind and chat with people. Rooms are a good size and are always clean and comfortable. I look forward to my next stay.

Good Afternoon Pete R,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana and taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a wonder stay and positive experience with our staff.

We hope to have you at our hotel again.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I travel every week for work and stay at this hotel. I am and have been extremely happy with the hotel staff, amenities and the restaurant food and staff. All around an excellent place to call it my "home away from home". Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Good Afternoon James W,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana. I am happy to hear that you had a wonder stay and positive experience.

We hope to have you at our hotel again.