All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness centersan bernardinoroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsbusiness travelerfront desk staffearly checkeasy accesshome away from homewould definitely stay here againfortunahgikaiserfreewayontarioaccommodations
Reviewed July 30, 2009

From the moment I made my reservation online to the moment I left, my experience was truly one of the best I've had in a while. Since I was going to be a late check-in, I telephoned to double check this -- and person who answered the phone knew exactly who I was and had received my email about my late arrrival. The front desk staff was friendly, welcoming, and professional. My guest room was spacious, well-lit, windows that opened for fresh air, wonderfully comfortable bed, big desk/great chaiir and complimentary internet service so I could prepare for my upcoming meeting and other business. My in room dining service was excellent, delivered timely, and delicious! Overall, this was an excellent hotel xperience and a great value too. I highly recommend this jewel of a hotel in Fontana.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank SLEW107
Reviewed July 17, 2009

I recently booked a banquet at this location. It has been the most horrible experience I have ever had. The sales coordinator and the general manager are dishonest and unethical. They both make promises that they cannot keep. It is a shame because the place is nice but not worth the stress. I would rather pay a little more for better service. I would even venture to say they judge you on your race and treat you as such. Don't ruin your special day by booking it at such an unorganized mismanaged location. The one in Rancho Cucamonga is amazing. Save yourself the heart ache because at the end of the day the management staff doesn't care about the customer.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank loops25
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2009

We appreciate constructive and honest feedback and look forward to such posted on this powerful web site. We thank TripAdvisor for allowing us the opportunity to respond.

Reviewed June 5, 2009

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel over Memorial weekend when visiting friends and family in the area. I cannot say enough about this hotel. It is absolutely beautiful, and the service is exceptional! We didn't eat in the restaurant in the hotel; however, there are many nice restaurants in the area that are also within walking distance. We've stayed in a lot of hotels over time, and this hotel is up there as the best.. You do not hear anything between the walls. Very quiet and relaxing. The pool and hot tub area are very very nice. We will definately stay here again when visiting in the area.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Nice INN, but bad location. Its by the 10 freeway off Sierra. Sierra St. was very congested. Food was okay, service was great.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2009

This is a beautiful new hotel. Much nicer than those in Ontario and Rancho. Staff was very accomodating and the facilities were very nice

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business