All reviews great hotel business center san bernardino room was clean shopping and restaurants business traveler front desk staff early check easy access home away from home would definitely stay here again fortuna hgi kaiser freeway ontario accommodations
Reviewed October 3, 2015

Nice Place, Good location just off I10 between San Bernardino and Ontario. Some good restaurants in area. I used this place as a base of operations for a week, I have used other places, but so far this has been the best place for the value overall. It is nice that they have everything as well, including a restaurant if you don't want to go out.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2015

Good Morning John,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey. I appreciate your feedback and will share this with my team.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2015

The Hotel itself is very nice. Very clean and up to date. The shower is Great. Very big and lots of HOT water. Only problem with the entire Hotel is the Beds. They are one of the most uncomfortable beds I have ever slept on. You can not get comfortable in this bed. If they would just put a nice quality mattress in the rooms, this place would be 5 stars. Hopefully they will change them soon. Until then, I recommend you stay somewhere you can get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
hgifontana, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Food Afternoon rpgamble7,

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel and staff. In regards to the bed, we do feature the Garden Sleep System. You can adjust the firmness of your bed with the control knob. I always recommend the firm setting. If you are in the area in the near future, please consider giving it a try at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

Was very pleasantly surprised by this property especially with a rate of about $100. Decent food options in the center: Chipotle, Jersey Mike's, Jamba Juice. Classic HGI breakfast and friendly staff. Appreciated the fact that the fitness center was open 24 hours and the pool had great hours as well (~5AM - 10PM). Would return to this hotel if in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
hgifontana, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Good Afternoon Alex,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

The bed corners attacked our legs periodically as we moved about the room.Could pad those nasty corners a bit more. Keurig room coffees...nice touch. Would be nice to have a few more varieties. Lobby coffee excellent. How nice to have the cookies! And the fresh fruit in the water cooler...well... you know how to please! Your breakfast ...well, while it offered a few things, it tasted like it came from the La Quinta breakfasts...Not good. Not flavorful...and certainly, if you expect a 10.95 price tag, it's not worth it. Take a walk over to Corky's restaurant a few blocks away and they can teach you about flavor for a few dollars less. Except for that charge for the breakfast, all else was wonderful. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgifontana, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

Good Afternoon MargeF,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast. We do offer a variety of options, like omelets, French toast, scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage as well as fresh fruits, pastries and yogurts. I will let the F&B Director know about your experience so that we can make the proper changes. I hope that you will give our breakfast another try during your next visit to the area. Also, I will check on padding the corners of our beds.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

The hotel itself had no problems from the lobby, to the pool, to the room itself. However the staff working the lobby always seemed to be either in a bad mood or uninterested in their job. May need some training or new employees to man the face of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon HolyBucket,

I appreciate the feedback and will follow up with my desk staff. I know the importance of a warm welcome and I apologize that you did not receive this during your stay. I hope that you will allow us to better serve your needs in the future.

Warm Regards,