Hilton Garden Inn Fontana
Econo Lodge Fontana I-10(Fontana)(Great Value!)
EconoLodge
$75
$59
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
$95
All reviewsgreat hotelinland empireontario airportsan bernardinoauto club speedwayearly checkshopping and restaurantsclean hotelbusiness travelerfront desk staffeasy accesshome away from homebusiness tripfitness centercomfortable roomwould definitely stay here againbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My parents stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding. They both enjoyed their stay there. Their room # was 311. I believe it was on their 2 or 3 night there, they had just gotten back from a family dinner. Both of my parents were tired and decided to shower and hit the sheets. My dad was the first one to knock out, my mom on the other hand couldn't go to sleep. But as she was tossing and turning she looked towards the edge of the bed turning into the bathroom and saw what seem to be a figure of a little girl with long hair wearing pajamas/night gown. My mom says she clearly saw the little girl and after that it disappeared. She didn't tell my dad anything till after they checked out from the hotel. Have you hear of any ghostly sightings there?

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

LilyPad1-15,

I am happy your parents enjoyed thier stay, the hotel is a new build and prior to the hotel, the site was empty with the only occupiers bieng the Delhi Sands flower-loving fly (yes. that's the name) that had to be relocated prior to breaking ground for the hotel which was newly built in 2009. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The hotel is very convenient for tourists on a long trip since it has washing machines for clothes. There are not many opportunities for a nice dinner in the area, but the hotel has a good restaurant - we ate here every night we stayed here. Breakfast was very good, with a good selection of warm and cold food. Some of the breakfast staff were not quite on top when it came to service, though. We had a suite. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and had a very comfortable bed. Delicious bedding!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Ragge62,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the hotel, we appreciate your comments.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I ended up here by mistake on a business trip. I was booked at a HGI in San Bernardino, but stopped here thinking it was the right place. It was actually much closer to where I was working than the other HGI, so the manager kindly called the other location and moved my reservation.

The room was very spacious and clean with a fridge and microwave. The soaps were Nutragena, and the shampoo from Bath and Body works smelled like fresh leaves. Very refreshing. There was also a small store in the lobby that sold soft drinks, snacks and microwaveable meals if you didn't feel like venturing out. They also had a very nice looking pool area, but I did not use it.

Overall a very pleasant say.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Marci M,

We are happy you ended up at our hotel and enjoyed your stay, thank you for the nice review.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Believe the reviews; this is a great place. All parts of the Hotel, (lobby, hallways, restaurant, and the room) are very clean & bright. Lots of "Hellos" from the entire staff, including Housekeeping. Two possibilities for change would be 1) The internet service could be a little faster, 2) The Coffee in the lobby could be out prior to 6AM.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Favre440
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Favre440,

Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate your feedback! As of last Friday we completed our bandwidth upgrade, hopefully next time you are in the area you can let us know if you find it to be faster. The team and I thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I needed a place to stay for 1 night and this was a great find for me. I checked the prices on orbitz, expedia and priceline and they were all $10 less than booking directly with Hilton. I personally prefer booking directly with the hotel and it's a good thing that I did. they were offering free breakfast online. Not just a continental breakfast but a very good hot breakfast. This weekend was a soccer tournament for my girls so this made it very convenient for me to get them a good meal before heading out to the field.

I was able to get a VERY early check-in by 930 am on a saturday morning which was a great surprise. I would have been perfectly happy with just leaving my bags. Katherine at the Front Desk was absolutely awesome. Not only did she get us a room ready early but also offered us breakfast for the same day. The restaurant had good food, the service was quick, servers were very attentive with all our needs. The room was spacious, very clean, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and towels were nice and soft. Parking and Wifi was free.

Since I had an early game this morning I asked Katherine from the FD if I could have a late check-out and she happily gave it to us. We were out before the time I asked for but it was good to be able to have all that time and not feel rushed. I highly recommend staying here for whatever reason brings you to Fontana. This hotel is ran very well. Kudos to the staff and management.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RickInOC
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

RickInOC,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your feedback from your stay, we hope your girls did well in the soccer tournament! I will pass along your comments to the team and Katherine who is one of our fabulous team members. I am happy you were able to meet some of them and hope the we have the opportunity to serve you again!