All reviews great hotel business center san bernardino room was clean shopping and restaurants business traveler front desk staff early check easy access home away from home would definitely stay here again fortuna hgi kaiser freeway ontario accommodations
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I ended up here by mistake on a business trip. I was booked at a HGI in San Bernardino, but stopped here thinking it was the right place. It was actually much closer to where I was working than the other HGI, so the manager kindly called the other location and moved my reservation.

The room was very spacious and clean with a fridge and microwave. The soaps were Nutragena, and the shampoo from Bath and Body works smelled like fresh leaves. Very refreshing. There was also a small store in the lobby that sold soft drinks, snacks and microwaveable meals if you didn't feel like venturing out. They also had a very nice looking pool area, but I did not use it.

Overall a very pleasant say.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Marci M,

We are happy you ended up at our hotel and enjoyed your stay, thank you for the nice review.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Believe the reviews; this is a great place. All parts of the Hotel, (lobby, hallways, restaurant, and the room) are very clean & bright. Lots of "Hellos" from the entire staff, including Housekeeping. Two possibilities for change would be 1) The internet service could be a little faster, 2) The Coffee in the lobby could be out prior to 6AM.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Favre440
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Favre440,

Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate your feedback! As of last Friday we completed our bandwidth upgrade, hopefully next time you are in the area you can let us know if you find it to be faster. The team and I thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I needed a place to stay for 1 night and this was a great find for me. I checked the prices on orbitz, expedia and priceline and they were all $10 less than booking directly with Hilton. I personally prefer booking directly with the hotel and it's a good thing that I did. they were offering free breakfast online. Not just a continental breakfast but a very good hot breakfast. This weekend was a soccer tournament for my girls so this made it very convenient for me to get them a good meal before heading out to the field.

I was able to get a VERY early check-in by 930 am on a saturday morning which was a great surprise. I would have been perfectly happy with just leaving my bags. Katherine at the Front Desk was absolutely awesome. Not only did she get us a room ready early but also offered us breakfast for the same day. The restaurant had good food, the service was quick, servers were very attentive with all our needs. The room was spacious, very clean, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and towels were nice and soft. Parking and Wifi was free.

Since I had an early game this morning I asked Katherine from the FD if I could have a late check-out and she happily gave it to us. We were out before the time I asked for but it was good to be able to have all that time and not feel rushed. I highly recommend staying here for whatever reason brings you to Fontana. This hotel is ran very well. Kudos to the staff and management.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RickInOC
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

RickInOC,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your feedback from your stay, we hope your girls did well in the soccer tournament! I will pass along your comments to the team and Katherine who is one of our fabulous team members. I am happy you were able to meet some of them and hope the we have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have spent the last 3.5 months at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fontana, CA. I was in Fontana to manage the shutdown of one of our distribution centers. Not the most pleasant reason for being on a business trip. The staff of the Hilton Garden Inn starting at the top with Rhonda the GM, to the front desk team, the restaurant staff and housekeeping made may stay very enjoyable thus making my job at work easier to handle. They made me feel like family which was great since I was over 2300 miles from my actual home and family. They have a great team that cares about their guests and provides great service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation.
PK

Room Tip: If you like a nice view ask for a view of the mountains...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

PK48,

Thank you for taking time to share your stay at our hotel, the team and I do care about our guests! We appreciated you staying with us for your project and hope we will have another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have stayed here multiple times. Super friendly staff, probably one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Great rooms, lots of space. Great location, easy in and out. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Scov70,

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate you recognizing the team for their hard work in keeping the hotel clean and delivering great service. We appreciate your loyalty very much!