“Katherine Makes the Hilton Garden a Five Star in Fontana”

Hilton Garden Inn Fontana
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fontana
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Katherine, with a commitment to customer service, ensured that my colleagues' potential problems were received with a solutions. The hotel is well-appointed and comfortable. I would definitely recommend if staying in the Fontana area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

To you and your colleagues, thank you for commending Katherine on a job well done. She is one of our superstars that makes up the Front Office Team! I appreciate you posting your positive experience and hope to welcome you all back soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed November 4, 2011

In late on assignment and Katherine at the front-desk moved mountains to turn every problem into a solution. She makes this new property work like a 5-star.

Room Tip: Ask Katherine and follow her guidance
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Everything in new and room one of the best I have stayed in forcawhile. Bathroom is eligant and big room. Very modern downstairs. One of best Hilton's I have stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2011
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Thank you for your review of the hotel, we are happy to hear we are one of the nicest Hilton's you have stayed at. We appreciate the recognition and hope to serve you again.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is a fairly new property and very well maintained. The location is near I-10 and there are many restaurants in the area. The rooms are nicely appointed.
The hotel staff is very accomodating, especially Meghan! She went out of her way to accomodate my every need, and she even took the time to help me with my IPad when I had problems with it!
I will definitely stay at this property again! I had an excellent time there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for the nice review and for recognizing Meghan, I am happy she went above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. I will share your comments with her and the team and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

First note: I'm a hotel person, not a motel person. I bought my husband the NASCAR experience, and this was the official hotel that was recommended. I couldn't see any other reason for staying in Fontana, but if you are, this is a great motel.

Clean, modern decor. Luggage carts in front for personal use. This would be a great hotel if you were on a business trip. They have a small, but complete business center, with a few computers and a printer, and what looked like a small, but nice workout room.
The staff was very friendly, and in the lobby they have complementary coffee (pretty good too!) in the am, iced lemon or orange water in the afternoon, and free cookies in the evening.
The pool area was very clean, nice, pool was heated, and it had a nice resort feel, especially considering the surrounding areas.
We didn't try the breakfast buffet or the restaurant/bar.
The rooms have a mini fridge, microwave, and 4 cup mini coffee maker, so we had breakfast in our room.
The King room was huge, with lots of room. It had a really big work desk with great task lighting, and extra plugs. There was a comfy chair & ottoman, where I did my reading. The beds have a dial system that allows you to choose the firmness of your bed. I really liked that. The pillows were comfy (and I'm a picky one for those)
The bathroom had a shower only, but it was pretty big, and could fit two easily. It was actually much nicer than messing with a tub and shower curtain.
Maid service was excellent, everything went smoothly, Parking was easy and free, A/C worked fine, but was somewhat loud. I'm used to hotel central, not window. A/C is controlled by a wall thermostat.
Only problem was minor: the ice machine on our floor was broken all three days. No biggie though.
Cynthia

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Cynthia,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, I am happy the official Hotel of the Auto Club Speedway met your expecations of service and comfort. I hope the NASCAR experience was a lot of fun for your husband and appreciate the highlights you noted about the hotel. I will share your review with the team, thank you once again!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

The service here is phenomenal! We did the bed and breakfast deal. It was totally worth it. It is buffet style plus you can special order things like omelettes, bacon and eggs, and pancakes. There is no limit and the kids are free. The pool is really nice and there is towels ready at ever lounge chair and table (rare for an inn) our room was the king jr. Suite and it had 2 tv's mini fridge and microwave. We brought our own cooler to the room with drinks and food. There is a super target right across the street id you need anything. Also retail stores if u need to grab a quick outfit. There are affordable eateries across the street as well. Its a perfect place to stay if u bring the kids. Overall it was a great experience. They even gave the kids warm cookies in the afternoon:) we will definitely come again!!

• Stayed: October 2011
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

We appreciate you taking time to commend the team on your recent experience at the hotel. Thank you for noticing the extra touches we provide for our guests such as the pool towels on the furniture. Our breakfast is a great value and the bed and breakfast package is a great way to save on breakfast for the family. Thank you again for your kind review and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

This hotel may not be conveniently located next to any attractions, but it is an affordable and well-maintained property. Our room was ready at check-in and the front desk (whom I believe was the manager) was very courteous and made it a breeze for us. The room itself was magnificent (we got the king bed room); it was nicely sized and everything was very up-to-date. The beds were SUPER comfortable (not like those worn out spring beds) and the room even had a 42" LCD! It was a pretty hot day outside, but the A/C really helped and kept the room chilly. The thing I most love about this place though is the bathroom. It is a walk-in shower with nicely tiled stones (it's something you'd expect at a 5-star hotel). The only downside as I mentioned earlier, is that there isn't much to do within a 10 mile radius, but the rooms are so comfortable that it doesn't make you want to leave. Overall, this place is the best bang for your buck if you happen to be in Inland Empire. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Not much of a view from the second floor if you're facing the front (you'll be seeing the ro...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

We are happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the time you took to recognize the hotel with your feedback. The team takes ownership in keeping the hotel clean and comfortable for our guests and it's great to be recognized, I will share your message with them. We hope you found the convenience of the hotel being located right off the 10 Freeway making it easier for you to get around town. We look forward to serving you again and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana.

Rhonda Gharib

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fontana
Comfort Inn I-15
Comfort Inn I-15
#3 of 7 in Fontana
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Fontana
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fontana? Share your experiences!