All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness centersan bernardinoroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsbusiness travelerfront desk staffearly checkeasy accesshome away from homewould definitely stay here againfortunahgikaiserfreewayontarioaccommodations
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This hotel may not be conveniently located next to any attractions, but it is an affordable and well-maintained property. Our room was ready at check-in and the front desk (whom I believe was the manager) was very courteous and made it a breeze for us. The room itself was magnificent (we got the king bed room); it was nicely sized and everything was very up-to-date. The beds were SUPER comfortable (not like those worn out spring beds) and the room even had a 42" LCD! It was a pretty hot day outside, but the A/C really helped and kept the room chilly. The thing I most love about this place though is the bathroom. It is a walk-in shower with nicely tiled stones (it's something you'd expect at a 5-star hotel). The only downside as I mentioned earlier, is that there isn't much to do within a 10 mile radius, but the rooms are so comfortable that it doesn't make you want to leave. Overall, this place is the best bang for your buck if you happen to be in Inland Empire. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Not much of a view from the second floor if you're facing the front (you'll be seeing the roof)
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

We are happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the time you took to recognize the hotel with your feedback. The team takes ownership in keeping the hotel clean and comfortable for our guests and it's great to be recognized, I will share your message with them. We hope you found the convenience of the hotel being located right off the 10 Freeway making it easier for you to get around town. We look forward to serving you again and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed here while in transition with relocating from east coast to west coast. After a horrible stay at a different hotel on the east coast, the Hilton Garden Inn was such a breath of fresh air! The rooms are clean, updated, comfortable and quiet. The restaurant downstairs is reasonably priced with quick service and good food. The staff was wonderful! Everyone from front desk to housekeeping to restaurant was pleasant and eager to help in any way! I'd happily stay here any time!

Room Tip: Room 213 overlooks the pool!
1  Thank starrygirlb
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Thank you for taking time to write to commend the team, we appreciate the kind comments and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Hotel well maintained with good professional and courteous service - good place to stay in area. Close to interstate and Ontario airport.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

First of all, I would like to say, I made this account just to recognize this hotel. Before I walked in, I was having a miserable day. I had left another hotel hundreds of miles away leaving my suitcase there and still having multiple days left on my buisness trip. I was immediatly greeted by the front desk agent, Megan. Let me tell you something, this girl works her job and some. By the time I walked away, I had a smile on my face, a handful of toiletries from deoderant to a razor and driving directions to the mall. My room ws extremely fresh and clean and didn't have that wierd smell most hotel room so. I can't remember the bartenders name that night but she was very friendly. I cannot not say enough kind words about this hotel and it's staff!

2  Thank forgetfultravler100
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you for taking time to make an account to commend the team and hotel, it sounds like you had a rough travel experience and I am glad your day ended on a positive note. I am very proud of the people whom we work with and it's always wonderful to hear them recognized by our guests.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2011

we were on our way to las vegas, but after a whole day at universal studios we felt the need to recharge before we drive all the way to vegas. it was past 8 or 9 when we checked in so it was quick, we loved the complimentary cookies at the front desk perfect for a night cap. we booked online and HGI got everything right like rooms away from elevator, higher floor and a king size bed. the bed is perfect, big lcd tv, and herman miller chair at the study. pretty much everything i've experienced in HGI Olaya in Riyadh minus the buffet breakfast. the heated swimming pool is also inviting but the cold weather is already setting in, so maybe we'll try it next time. given the very serene environment and quiet location, we'll probably stay here again in our next road trip.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank minion21
hgifontana, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay, the team and I appreciate you sharing your experience at the hotel and hope to serve you again in the future.

Kind regards,