“bread with bread”

Panera Bread
Ranked #7 of 210 Restaurants in Fontana
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fontana, California
“bread with bread”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

we ordered a sandwich which I am accustomed to being comprised of bread and some fillings. what would be a suitable side to go along with such a sandwich. perhaps a potato or pasta salad. perhaps some chips. but no. the side was bread. don't think I will go back.

Fontana, California
“Good for light lunches”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife loves this place and it's nice for a light lunch such as 1/2 sandwich and soup. Their bakery goods are tasty too!

Visited November 2012
Calif. USA
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Love the food at Panera Bread, expecially the bagels. Prices are good, service is excellent,
staff is friendly.

Visited November 2012
San Bernardino, California
“best cinnamon bread”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

panera have good sandwiches and soups and desserts. love to use them when i have to host a meeting for work. wish their breakfast sandwiches were more like CornerBakery. but everything else is fine.

Visited September 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Great pricey sandwhiches, bad service.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I live in the area and unfortunately, this is the closest Panera. Love the bagels, but why do we have to pay $1.50 for cream cheese? I find their sandwhich prices too steep. The atmosphere is nice with the free wifi but what I dread the most are the staff. They aren't very nice or friendly. They rush you while you order. The 'Associate Trainee' at the counter asked me a question and when I politely said, 'pardon me?' she repeats the question with a bark. 'I said, do you want cream cheese!' Jeez- having a bad day are we? I'd rather drive to Rancho C to receive better customer service.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!