Hilton Garden Inn Folsom
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$104
$114
$103
Courtyard
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$110
$118
$114
$103
Residence Inn
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetoutlet mallmovie theaterhilton gardenpremium outletshotel staythe hotel is conveniently locatedwalking distanceroom was cleanlake tahoecookiesexcellent customer servicethe staff was greathot tubminute drivebusiness tripparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed here just one night on our way to Lake Tahoe. Everything was just fine. Our room was both clean and comfortable. The hotel is right across the street from the outlet mall and only a couple of minutes from the historic downtown area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel served as home while my husband was in a nearby hospital. The staff were warm and courteous, the breakfast excellent, and the room was comfortable and clean. The windows opened, always a plus for me since I crave fresh air.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great Stay. Great Location. I went on Business Travel with some co-workers to the local area. The Hotel was very nice and clean, and the staff extremely helpful. Will stay again when there for business or pleasure.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Friendly staff and great accommodations. Mailed me chargers I accidentally left behind. Used the business center, laundry facilities, and pantry. Spontaneous trip that I was unprepared for worked out great thanks to this hotel.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Folsom met all of my expectations. Great, friendly staff. Very nice accommodations. Appreciated having the restaurant staff prorate my buffet and reduce what I owed based on what I ate.