“Perfect for Business”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Folsom, United States
“Perfect for Business”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Friendly staff and great accommodations. Mailed me chargers I accidentally left behind. Used the business center, laundry facilities, and pantry. Spontaneous trip that I was unprepared for worked out great thanks to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank James S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Leona Valley, California
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Folsom met all of my expectations. Great, friendly staff. Very nice accommodations. Appreciated having the restaurant staff prorate my buffet and reduce what I owed based on what I ate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed for a few days to do some shopping and attended a wedding with family and friends. Overall the hotel was not too dated and fairly clean but it really depends on the housemaid. My friend's bathroom was a bit on the dirty side (hair found on the shower wall and stain on bedspread). The hotel location is right by the expressway and across the street from shopping outlet which was awesome.

The service on the other hand was quite poor. Our plane landed late and we checked-in close to 10 PM. Our room was not equipped with the enough pillows and blankets for our whole party, but since housekeeping was closed for the night we dealt with it. The next morning I was trying to get some information regarding the room I was staying in and about getting a working iron, extra pillow plus blanket for my kid and contacted the front desk a few time but they always transfer me to the Housekeeping Manager, Ms. Kimberly, who never got back to us. After wasting half the day on this, I just went straight downstairs and spoke with a nice girl at the front desk who said she would find out what happened and that night we got what we got the pillow and the blanket only. Calling didn't help and I left multiple messages again. Finally we just use the iron in my friend's room. Unbelievable!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Alison W
Tracy K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Folsom, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
We’re sorry that we didn’t provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about the inconvenience that you experienced. Your comments will help us correct these issues as we're always looking to improve our overall guest experience. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again the next time you’re in the area.
Oceanside, California
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the best hotel in Folsom. Very easy access to to the Historic dowtown area and up to El Dorado Hills as well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Folsom outlets are right across the street.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

San Diego
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a great hotel. The staff are very friendly, the facility is very clean and the updates to the lobby area look great. I've stayed here several times and will continue to do so whenever I'm in the area. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank mikeaSanDiego
Kirkland, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2013

stayed many, many times over last 3 years. good location, recently modernized, friendly staff. internet wifi & breakfast are nice additions. avoid rooms near elevator to avoid being awoken by ding. not sure why review insists on 200 characters

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Long Beach, California
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It seems they only renovated the lobby area, definately not the rooms. I had a hard time adjusting to the dated look of the rooms. I asked if they had any rooms that were more inviting, but they did not. I would not stay again, though the staff was very friendly and tried to help. It did appear clean, just old. The picture they show of the outside of the building is misleading to what is behind the bedroom door.

Room Tip: If you are fussy like me and like updated decor, stay somewhere else.