“Always Amazing!”

Fat's Asia Bistro - Folsom
Ranked #7 of 294 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups
Description: The Fat’s Asia Bistros are individually handcrafted by our regional culinary legends, the Fat Family. At Fat’s Asia Bistro modern Asian cuisine meets timeless tradition.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family goes to this restaurant probably every 3-5 months and each time the food is always amazing which is a testament to the consistency in which they prepare the food. My family gets the salt and pepper shrimp, honey walnut prawns, beef chow fun, hong kong special chow mein, and garlic green beans. Really anything you get will be delicious, these are just our favorites.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have eaten here many times and have never been dissapointed by the food. They have a nice variey of asian food including japanese and chinese. In my opinion the absolute best dish is the Steak and Kew, which is amazingly tender steak and stir fry. It used to come with asparagus, but the last time it came with some other green. Yes, it is expensive at $21, but you should try it once. Their sushi platter is excellent and generous. The walnut glazed prawns are amazing. The decor is very nice and airy, and there is an outdoor seating area and a small bar area. For lunch expect to pay in the 12 to $15 range (except the steak dish I mentioned) per person. We like the coconut shrimp apatizer as well. The key lime pie is fantastic, and if it is your birthday you can get a slice of bannana creme pie for free!

2  Thank travelbertCalifornia
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Been here a number of times. The food is always good but what constantly gets my attention is the service. It's amazing and what keeps us coming back again.

3  Thank MikeandJim
Reviewed September 6, 2012

in a weired location, right across staples and other everyday stores, this restaurant is excellent! the atmosphere is just right with the giant Buddha sculpture and the decorations. the menu is diverse and the food itself is very good. i had the Bangkok special and it was great. their dishes are huge - not me nor my husband finished our course and they packed it for us without even asking.

1  Thank amiroi
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had a very good lunch at Fat's. My friend and I split the Canton Fish (which is grilled Basa with a garlic sauce) and we paired that with The Wok which is a stir fry of green vegetables and tofu with a black bean sauce. Both dishes were terrific! It was light and pretty healthy, but filling and satisfying.

We had a comfortable booth and were able to talk in peace. I noticed quite a few business people there as well I think in part because they can have a conversation without straining their voices over the noise level.

It had been two years since I been to Fat's for lunch but I will go back soon.