“This place sucks!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“This place sucks!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place needs to be put out of its misery! Horrible service, possibly the worst I've ever had! Don't be fooled by their half off gimmick! Food sucks and you couldn't pay me to eat here again! Worst sushi in Sacramento!! You have been warned!

Sacramento, California
“Good Sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was brought here for a business lunch and the rolls were good. I just have my other favorite sushi places that I prefer to go to. (See those reviews).

Placerville, California
“Sushi in the foothills”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate here for four years. They have the half price thing..downhill,over four years..i like exotic stuff and the choices are now slim...go to blue nani where they treat you like a king or queen.

Visited February 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Food was ok, but the service was really bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

The tonkatsu bento box was ok and ordered a roll too. The food was not bad and the sushimen were really kind, but someone with broken English (it seems to be the owner) was extremely rude to me. As a traveler, I was taking pictures around and this person took a few trips trying to say to not do it but I couldn't understand. She even started to take the menu from me before I ordered. Only later I understood what she was trying to say, while there was a waitress that knew what was going on but strangely decided to not do anything. After I complained about the unnecessary rudeness, she simply supported the owner's actions. Even though I think forbidding pictures is something unheard in all restaurants I've been in US, it's their right. But they should be clearer from the start and at least send the employees that can communicate in English.

Also, I agree with was already said: the "half price" is just a gimmick. Price is standard after the 50% off.

In conclusion, I wouldn't return to that place for the history of rude behavior of its owner from other reviews and my own experience. The price needed to be a fraction to compensate for the bad service.

• Visited September 2011
Folsom, California
“This place stunk badly, rolls are small and rice is not fresh and price are way too high, is a rip off, service sucks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

This place stunk badly, rolls are small and rice is not fresh and price are way too high, is a rip off, service sucks, 4 of us eat with 25 dollar certificate and the bill is still almost $100 and barely any food, waitress extremely rude

Been to Aloha Sushi? Share your experiences!