“Good food! Good service! Good wine! ”

Scott's Seafood of Folsom
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Seafood of Folsom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 299 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Madison
Description: Scott's Seafood Folsom serves the freshest seafood and steaks served by a warm and gracious staff in a comfortable, intimate atmosphere in Folsom, CA.
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

This is a very efficient restaurant, with food, service and wine list that match that quality! It is not a great restaurant but it is very good and you won't be disappointed with your order. We have always ordered fish at this restaurant and the Petrale Sole is very good, along with ouster and crab. The wine list is reasonable and can accommodate almost any taste. The sourdough bread is especially tasty and you need to restrain yourself in eating too much! Friday night and the weekends for dinner are very popular and I would heartily recommend a reservation.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

I'm happy you found a wine to your liking to pair with the petrale sole, David! We'll keep the bread coming, and we look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 17, 2017

We were in town for my husbands business trip - after looking at Scott's menu, we decided to save this for our last night! Although the "locals" stated it wasn't a good decision, we decided to go anyhow. After standing at the hostess stand for over 10 min. as we were invisible, we finally checked in & were seated about 10 min after. The place was EXTREMELY loud but we felt dining room should be far enough away from the bar...our waitress was nice & we placed our drink order. We waited another 25 min - while the stress was building from the non-stop noise (not the elegant atmosphere we were hoping for) and a guy talking endlessly on his cell phone at the table next to us we decided to bail!!! We ended up having an amazing meal & experience at Blue Nami, so the evening was saved! Definately not looking to spend alot of money to be miserable throughout our evening - always trust the locals!

1  Thank Kevin F
Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

We apologize for the delay getting you seated, Kevin, and we're sorry the crowd noise got in the way of your meal. We had a pretty packed house, and we cannot control if a guest chooses to talk on the phone while dining. That said, we also understand this noise can get in the way of carrying your own conversation, and this may not have been what you wanted on your last night in town. We'll be sure to seat you promptly in the future should you return.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I recently visited my daughter in El Dorado Hills. Before I went, a got a Groupon for Scott's. We visited on a Wednesday afternoon. We got the seafood tower (not sure if that's what they call it), and it was really good. Everything was chilled, and the oysters were especially good. I had the Field Greens Salad with grilled pear and it was fantastic. We ordered a few entrees and kind of passed them around the table. Unfortunately, I can't remember what the entrees were (this darn age thing!), but it was all delicious. I will definitely make it a point to visit Scott's when visiting again.

1  Thank pamh869
Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

We're happy you got to try the seafood tower -- it's a fan favorite and I'm pleased it could impress you! Regardless of what dishes you got, it means a lot that all of them were equally fantastic. If you hadn't liked any of them, we're sure you'd remember it, so we take that as a big compliment.

Looking forward to have you back,

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

From the minute you step inside to walking out the door, the staff are professional, friendly and know what they are doing. The wait staff is informed of everything on the menu and substitutions are allowed. The chef plates the food beautifully and I've always enjoyed everything I've eaten here. My husband is a fan of the Dover sole and crab bisque. Try the pomegranate lemon drop cocktail...yum.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Thanks for coming in to see what we're all about! You made a great choice trying out the lemon drop cocktail, it's a fan favorite and I'm happy it could impress. Hope we see you again soon.

Fondly,

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Drinks were well made, oyster sampler had some good, some just eh, should have been much better. I had a shrimp dish that was just ok. All felt this place had slipped and that it was better in past visits.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

We're happy you liked the oysters and the drinks. Although we dropped the ball this time I'm confident you'll have a fantastic experience next visit.

Hope to see you again soon,