“Yummy!”

Scott's Seafood of Folsom
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Seafood of Folsom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 294 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Madison
Description: Scott's Seafood Folsom serves the freshest seafood and steaks served by a warm and gracious staff in a comfortable, intimate atmosphere in Folsom, CA.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My husband and I were in Folsom on a shopping trip and after a long day decided to stop at Scott's for a drink and something to eat. We got the calamari and potstickers. OMG! The pot stickers were the BEST I've ever had, the calamari was as well. Atmosphere was visually pleasing and we will be back for a full meal at some point.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

The best pot stickers you've ever had? That's a high compliment indeed, Kathy, and we'll make sure we continue to earn it! Thank you for passing the word on about us, and we can't wait to have you back for dinner! You'll have to head back our way soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed August 12, 2014

5 of us went to Scotts for a family get together. We made a last min reservation with Open Table and were seated right away when we arrived. The service was very good and attentive. We all had different meals and everyone said they enjoyed their meal. I can say that my food was well prepared and tasty.The decor was a bit dated but it was clean and well maintained.

I'm glad your family was able to have a good time with us, Monte! Open Table's pretty nifty -- good call on using that to shorten your wait. We want everyone to enjoy their meal, so it's wonderful to hear that you all enjoyed what you ordered. Thanks for the comment about the decor, as well, since all feedback helps us improve. -Tim H., General Manager

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I took two out-of-town guests here for lunch. They both commented on the attractive decor and the extensive lunch menu. I ordered the Shrimp Caesar salad plus the Crab Cakes appetizer. My guests ordered the Crab Melt sandwich and the Grilled Petrale Sole Dore, which both included a choice of soup or salad. My Crab cakes were exceptional, not too spicy and not dry as so often happens. Our server was attentive. Scott's Seafood restaurant is an excellent choice for lunch in the Folsom area. (If the restaurant had a decent view, the rating would have been 5 stars.) "Traveling the world one meal at a time..."

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

I'm happy to hear that you really loved the crab cakes! Thank you so much for taking the time to rave about them -- it means the world for a local business like ours. We hope to see you again soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We've been going to Scott's for 14 years. The food is consistently good and has lots of very fresh seafood. Oysters by the dozen from the CA and OR coast to Alaskan Salmon, it's all good. The crab bisque is a good starter although their portions are so big, it's hard to eat it all. The halibut is my personal favorite. It's so fantastic that I seem to get it most of the time. It's served with wild rice plus a julienne carrot and fresh green bean mixture. My family orders others things that I try and like. The only food item that I don't care for is their choppino. It has sausage in it which isn't like the way they fix it in San Francisco where it orginated. Happy Hour (at the Bar) is quite good and is inexpensive.
They recently updated the interior a bit but still need to do more. New carpet, painting all the outside but a few more updates would be a good improvement to the looks of the place.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

The Macadamia Nut Encrusted Halibut is hard not to love, Cindy, so I'm glad you two have been going strong for so long! We're honored to count you as one of our regulars, and the fact that you took the time to write us this review is just icing on the cake. Thank you for the feedback about the interior -- it's something I've been looking into, but all renovations move at a slow pace.

Can't wait to see you soon,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I would give Scott's a higher rating if there weren't so many good restaurants in the Sacramento area. If they want to keep up with the Joneses they need to raise their game. Décor was dated, food was good but nothing special. Service was good. The busser who dropped the knife in my lap was appropriately embarrassed.

Tim H, Owner at Scott's Seafood of Folsom, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

We're honored to be near so many other amazing local restaurants, so that's a challenge we're willing to accept! Thank you for your feedback about our place -- we're always looking for ways to raise the bar. If you have any more specific suggestions about how we really knock your next meal out of the park for you, we'd love for you to give us a call at (916) 989-6711.

Looking forward to hearing from you,