“Too much like a Denny's”
Review of IHOP

Ranked #132 of 277 Restaurants in Folsom
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I don't know what it is about this particular IHOP, but something is just not right to me. But that has never stopped me from enjoying an occassional breakfast here with my family. The food is always good, service is in par with the restaurant and I am not really sure what I mean by that :) Like I said, to me there is just something about this place

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had not been to this IHOP for quite a while and always enjoyed breakfast here in the past, so were surprised to find that some of our favorite dishes tasted very greasy as though they had been cooked in old oil. Will probably not return as a result.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We had been frequenting IHOP for awhile and found it to be adequate. All of a sudden, the last time we were there, the waitress asked us to pay our bill before we were even done eating. She told us that there was a time limit. Needless to say, we won't be back.

1  Thank Jimbo316
Reviewed January 5, 2012

slow service and food, which arrived mostly cold, was meager and presented in a boring way.

2  Thank Debbie1153
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This was the worst service I think I have ever received in a restaurant. Waited to order then after ordering the food took at least 40 minutes or more to get to the table. I was there with my Father and daughter and we were about ready to walk out when the food did finally arrive. From the view of our table I could see the kitchen and warmer area. I counted at least 15 plates ready to go and no one serving, then also one of the cooks playing and taking her time. This isn't the first complaint regarding this restaurant. My niece also went with a few of her friends and experienced the same time. This is too bad concidering the restaurant is right next to 2 hotels. The food was ok, I have had better at some of their other locations.

1  Thank Pattistravels79

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!