“Best pizza in folsom”

Chicago Fire
Ranked #20 of 280 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Excellent Pizza. Deep dish is like I remember from Chicago and the thin crust is soo thin. Service is a little bit hit or miss depending who your server is and how busy they are.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I ate here today. Great service, clean, good food. She loved the chicken, pear salad. The buffalo chicken pizza was good but had about a ounce and a half of chicken on it. Thinking the chef likes buffalo chicken too!?

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We love Chicago Fire. The pizza and salads are amazing! It is rare to find high quality at great prices. When was the last time you had an amazing ceasar salad for $3.50? I would definitely reccomend Chicago Fire and make sure you try the pesto chicken pizza and the ceasar salad.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ate her while staying in Folsom for the weekend. As a native Chicagoin I was totally psyched to get me some Chicago pizza. It's been two long years since have my beloved cheese sausage and mushroom thin crust from those of you who know Bills Pub, Qounset hut or even Silo. I have to say its very very close to those pizzas.. The crust, sausage were right on the money.the sauce is the only thing that needs a bit of tweaking to be perfect. I woulds it needs just a little more zest/ tang and a tad more on the pizza...but hey I will take it just like it, because it is darned good pizza. My whole family was in Chicago heaven. We are only bummed that you are so far away from Marin County. I guess we will have to get our fix on the way to Tahoe. Please open a store in Marin County. It would do so well with all the midwest transplants or any where in the Bay Area would be good, Marin would be first choice. There's an empty spot at Northgate mall in San Rafael where Chilis used to be. You could go right in there. Please! I love your pizza.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I must say that I am impressed. That is hard for me to say because it takes a lot to impress me. I travel and eat out a lot. The service was outstanding and the pizza was awesome. Minor hiccup with the order was no big deal thanks to Alexis (The server) and Philip (The Manager). Minor misunderstanding that was resolved with the up most professionalism and courtesy of these two individuals. There is a location much closer, however, I will drive an extra 20 minutes to get service and food like this. Kudos to this location. Thanks to Chicago Fire for such a enjoyable experience. See you soon!!

Sean