“Amazing food at amazing prices!”
Review of Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire
Ranked #20 of 280 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We love Chicago Fire. The pizza and salads are amazing! It is rare to find high quality at great prices. When was the last time you had an amazing ceasar salad for $3.50? I would definitely reccomend Chicago Fire and make sure you try the pesto chicken pizza and the ceasar salad.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ate her while staying in Folsom for the weekend. As a native Chicagoin I was totally psyched to get me some Chicago pizza. It's been two long years since have my beloved cheese sausage and mushroom thin crust from those of you who know Bills Pub, Qounset hut or even Silo. I have to say its very very close to those pizzas.. The crust, sausage were right on the money.the sauce is the only thing that needs a bit of tweaking to be perfect. I woulds it needs just a little more zest/ tang and a tad more on the pizza...but hey I will take it just like it, because it is darned good pizza. My whole family was in Chicago heaven. We are only bummed that you are so far away from Marin County. I guess we will have to get our fix on the way to Tahoe. Please open a store in Marin County. It would do so well with all the midwest transplants or any where in the Bay Area would be good, Marin would be first choice. There's an empty spot at Northgate mall in San Rafael where Chilis used to be. You could go right in there. Please! I love your pizza.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I must say that I am impressed. That is hard for me to say because it takes a lot to impress me. I travel and eat out a lot. The service was outstanding and the pizza was awesome. Minor hiccup with the order was no big deal thanks to Alexis (The server) and Philip (The Manager). Minor misunderstanding that was resolved with the up most professionalism and courtesy of these two individuals. There is a location much closer, however, I will drive an extra 20 minutes to get service and food like this. Kudos to this location. Thanks to Chicago Fire for such a enjoyable experience. See you soon!!

Sean

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Past by and decided to stop in. Nicely decorated good "old man" music that you can understand. Sat on the outside patio with a nice breeze.
Good service and menu choices. I'm an Original East Coaster but ordered the deep dish. They take 35 minutes so the small antipasti filled the void. Quick refills on drinks and attentiveness by the staff without being over Bering.
The Pizza was very good and worth the wait. Not inexpensive but quality usually isn't.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I always prefer my pizza very thin, and not only that, but in a old fashioned way of baking, and this place brings both to the table, suchhhhhhhhhhh good pizza.