“Favorite self service Mexican restaurant in Folsom”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Rincol Del Sabor
Ranked #140 of 277 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is my favorite taqueria (more like a self service restaurant) in Folsom, and I have been going here about once a month or so for the past 5 years. This time I got the 1 fish taco plate ($3.99), which includes rice and beans, and it was very good. But I usually get the veggie taco plate ($3.49), which is also very good -- the 2 taco plate is too much for me. My husband is usually very happy with the steak burrito. There is also a kids menu with several options. The black beans are delicious, as are their salsas. Marinated organic tofu is a meat substitute for all of their dishes. I have never been disappointed with the food at this restaurant. Their breakfast burrito is easily the best I have ever eaten. One of the nicest things about this restaurant is that it is family owned. Note - coupons are often available in the local coupon magazines, and I just saw one on their website. I am giving this restaurant an "Excellent" because it has the rare combination of very good food, friendly service and atmosphere, and extremely good value.

1  Thank Lorraine777